From: bounce-118060090-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-118060090-3714...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Anders Peltomaa
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 17:00
To: J GLUTH
Cc: Cornell Univ
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Pine Siskins in the Adirondacks (& other migration
phenomena)

Hi all,

On the topic of early Pine Siskins I thought I'd forward two reports of that
species in  New York, NY (Manhattan). Yesterday, Sunday 9/28, Nadir Sourgi
heard 2 Pine Siskins calling in the North Woods of Central Park (ebird
checklist). In the early morning today, Monday 9/29, Junko Suzuki saw a small
group (5) of Pine Siskins at Strawberry Field, which is also in Central Park
(ebirdsnyc).

happy Fall birding,

Anders Peltomaa

Mannahatta