The Northern Wheatear is still present at a Plumb Beach Brooklyn. It is at the
beach / grass edge at the east end where the beach curves around towards
Gerritson Creek. Shane asks that you walk east along the beach (not through the
marsh) to prevent flushing the bird. Shane is still with the bird.

Cheers
Keir Randall
Brooklyn

Sent from my iPhone