Hi all,

Thought it was worth mentioning that Kissena Park was very birdy this morning.
Birds were everywhere and the common invasives were low in numbers. I didn't
even see any house sparrows!

Highlights included 11 Warbler species with 1 Nashville Warbler and 1 Wilson's
Warbler, Several BT-Blues and the yellow-rumps were out in force.
Blue-headed and Red-eyed vireos were still around.
Found 1 Red-breasted Nuthatch, WB Nuthatches.  Brown Creeper and two Brown
Thrashers too.
There were several groups of Purple Finches, many Samp & Savannah Sparrows, a
few of Chipping Sparrows, 1 Field Sparrow, 1 White-crowned Sparrow, and 1
Lincoln's Sparrow, also 1 Indigo.
In total I saw 58 species in two hours 40 minutes, and this did not include
Kissena Corridor.

César Castillo