An eBird.org hotspot (shared location) has been created for 'Grant Park,
Hewlett' and should be available within 12 hours on the system. All
checklists associated with a hotspot will be available to view via bar
charts on eBird.org. All personal locations will be visible only at the
county level and above.

If you wish to merge your personal location with the existing hotspot here
are the steps.:

— Sign into eBird.org
— Go to "My eBird" & select "Manage My Locations" in the right panel
— Select your personal location (it will show a letter "P" under Type*) &
click "Edit"
— Select the "Merge" button and you'll see all nearby hotspots as red icons
— Keep the checkmark selected for "Delete after merging"
— Click the icon that best fits your location
— ... then you'll see the hotspot description above the 'Merge' button
along with the # of checklists you'll be merging your checklists to
— Click on the 'Merge' button
— Answer Yes to the 'Yes or No' query

All checklists for that personal location will be combined with the hotspot
with this process.

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Jonathan Green <18jgr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Continuing male *Eurasian Wigeon* at Grant Park in Hewlett.  No sign of
> the Goldeneye but still many Am. Wigeon, Gadwall, Hooded Merganser, several
> Brant and Green-Winged Teal and one *Pintail.*
>
> -- Jonathan Green
> Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
> <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
> *Archives:*
> The Mail Archive
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/nysbirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html>
> Surfbirds <http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L>
> *Please submit your observations to **eBird*
> <http://ebird.org/content/ebird/>*!*

Ben Cacace
Manhattan, NYC