I was able to see the Ross's Goose found yesterday by Jim Pawlicki and Bill
Watson at Beaver Island SP (Grand Island, NY). The bird was on the manicured
swimming beach towards the marina. When I saw the bird it was in a group of
gulls (mostly Ring-billed, but Herring and Boneparte's also present on the
beach). The much larger deep-pink leg caught my eye, and then the bird was easy
to pick out from the gulls with which the goose was associating. I was able to
view 3 pipits at the park as well.

A complete checklist can be viewed here:

A quick stop at the Erie Basin Marina (Buffalo, NY) yielded 1 Rusty Blackbird
(previously reported?) and 2 Fox Sparrows.

A complete checklist can be viewed here:

Joe Fell
Buffalo, NY
joetf1...@aol.com