Thanks, Tom, for that report. I want to echo your appreciation of fellow
birders who post updates, and make additional point that it is really helpful
to post sightings on this lists web, which is the major common vehicle for
information for birders over a wide area. Posting on ebird is good, but many
people aren't able to check for sightings over the many areas that we
collectively patrol.

Nysbirds does us all great service. Let's use it!

Doug Futuyma
Stony Brook and NYC

Sent from my iPhone