The Barnacle Goose was observed leaving with Canadas southward around 1pm
and has not seemed to have returned to Millers Pond.  A decently extensive
search of surrounding fields was done by myself and Derek Rogers but failed
to turn up the goose.  A large number (possible 30+, I recorded 24
different banding codes) of the Canada Geese have yellow neck collars from
a banding program in Greenland... so any flocks with those geese might have
the Barnacle lurking with them.

Searching led me to Lake Ronkonkoma County Park Lily Pond (this is the park
just north of Lake Ronkonkoma on Portion Road, there is a small turn off
for parking) and there I turned up a "cooperative to the binoculars but not
to the camera" Orange-crowned Warbler in the northwest section of the small
loop trail.  I believe one was reported there by the Four Harbors Audubon
Society about a month ago.

Photo of the orange-crowned and others here: https://flic.kr/p/phLRaQ

-Dave