To follow up on Mike's email regarding spring arrival dates, I noticed that
Birdcast has arrival/departure information for each region. It's broken down
into four areas: beginning to arrive, arriving, peaking, departing. See url
below.
Very instructive and helpful!

Dave Jordet

http://birdcast.info/forecast/regional-migration-forecast-13-20-march-2015/