From: bounce-119012484-8873...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-119012484-8873...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Larry
Trachtenberg
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2015 7:18 PM
To: NYSBirds-L@Cornell.edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Croton point park -- BT grackle?

I photographed what I am quite sure is a female boat tailed grackle feeding
in the mowed mugwort on left (east) side of landfill around 230 pm.  loosely
affiliating w robins-no other blackbirds on ground. It was there for quite a
while. My only hesitancy is that there are no reports of boat tailed of the
216 species accepted on Ebird for CPP. I have circulated photos to some
folks but don't know how to post a link. (Rarely take photos so no Flickr
etc.)

L. Trachtenberg
Ossining

Sent from my iPhone