Joe Giunta, just called to report that 2 Sandhills Cranes were observed in the
location described in Derek's e-mail below.

Joe saw the birds on site and were last observed flying towards the highway
(Route 27). He is not sure if they dropped in somewhere else in the area.

Folks heading out there are encouraged to search nearby sites if not found at
the original site they were found. Both positive and negative reports are
encouraged.

Cheers,

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest