Joshua,

Thanks for posting to the listserves. I have said this in the past and I'll say
it again at the risk of someone getting their undies in a twist. Reports to the
listserves are important to the birding community as a whole. Not everyone uses
the new/old communication medium via social network or texting.

There are those folks who solely rely on the generosity of listserves reports
and or the RBA, so please do not forget those folks when tweeting, texting or
FBooking bird reports. It takes just a few minutes to whip up a post.

Equally important are NEGATIVE reports. It lets folks know there there are
ongoing efforts being made to search and refind a notable/rare bird. This helps
in the decision making for many birders who might have to travel a longer
distance than others.

Finally, this is a plea and not meant to insult anyone. Thanks for helping each
other out:

Cheers,

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest