Re-sending in case my first email shows up as a reply to Andrews message. There
is a yellow throated warbler in Prospect Park in Brooklyn at the point.  It was
first reported by Ryan candee yesterday on Facebook. I searched for it starting
at 7 AM and finally found it at 9:45 AM. I observed it for about five minutes
before it was chased off by another bird.  It was at the eastern most
protrusion of the point. Got a few very poor pictures-it was moving around a
lot.

Good birding,
Kai