Alan & all,

depending of course what all the ten warbler spp. you refer to, there
were in any event at least 21 warbler species in Central Park
(Manhattan, N.Y. City) this Saturday, 22 Aug. 2015, with 20 spp. found
in the north end of Central, NOT including Mourning - thus the figured
21.  Other species noted in the northern woods included a Blue-winged
Warbler showing some "Brewster's" traits, thanks to Tom Perlman, & a
(perhaps-1st of the fall in CP) Blackpoll, thanks to Ken Chaya, plus
Worm-eating (Loch), & all the rest of warblers as seen in the past
week or so, along with some flycatchers, vireos, a few tanagers
(Scarlet), quite a few orioles (Baltimore) and a mid-afternoon flurry
of Eastern Kingbirds, which came in en masse thru the Loch, some
bathing quickly, and/or drinking, some merely seeming to observe the
others. It was not highly-active for migrants all around but in modest
patches, with 1 patch being esp. good in the woods north of the Loch,
& later at the Loch itself during the warmest time of day.  I did not
look too much in any areas besides the north woods, but was aware of a
bit of activity elsewhere, & at least the wind & sky looked conducive
to some diurnal migration over Manhattan. Tonight just may bring much
more migration as conditions seem pretty good!

thanks - and good warblers-are-in-peak-migration-too (& yes, also
great shore & sea birding this time of year :-),

Tom Fiore
Manhattan