Jack et al,

After Doug's report yesterday , we arrived ~ 9:30 to be told that the bird had just flown. Many people were on station at Cedar beach; I was there until 2:30 but the bird had not returned. it is a BIG area. Most likely the bird is the same one that has been in this area before, and will return to one or more favored perches.

The morning maybe the best time, today not withstanding due to the fog,

so... you may get it right away, or you may have to wait a long time, or you may dip, like I did yesterday.

Arie Gilbert
North Babylon, NY

WWW.Powerbirder.blogspot.com
 WWW.qcbirdclub.org