From: geneseebirds-l-boun...@geneseo.edu
[mailto:geneseebirds-l-boun...@geneseo.edu] On Behalf Of Bird observations
from western New York
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 6:58 PM
To: Geneseebirds Listserver
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] YHBB

Was anyone able to locate the Yellow Headed BB in Rush/ Honeoye Falls today?
I drove the whole area with no luck but then while I was walking my dogs in
the field on the northeast corner of Five Pts Rd and # 6 Rd a huge flock of
Icterids flew right over my head traveling north. It was at 4:40. Moving too
fast to see what they were.
Martha Zettel