Hi Everyone:

Sorry to be off topic but I could use some ideas. On Thursday I found an
injured Red-tailed Hawk in my yard here on Shelter Island. It was unable to
fly. We got her to The North Fork Animal Hospital where an x-ray revealed that
she had been shot. She is now resting at the Evelyn Alexander Wildlife Rescue
Center in Hampton Bays, but her future is doubtful. We all know this is illegal
on the federal and state level. I did not see a anything that could be helpful
in tracking down the shooter. If anyone has any ideas I would be most grateful.
This is appalling.

K C Bailey
Shelter Island