I am another Bob enthusiast. Last fall, I bought my Nikon binoculars from Bob.
He was terrific—he even made me look at a pair of binoculars that was  cheaper
than the one I was interested in. He didn’t pressure me to buy the more
expensive Nikon. He was recommended to me by Birding Bob. So I went from
Birding Bob to Binocular Bob.
  P.S. My affection for Binocular Bob was definitely increased when he told me
I looked like Jean Simmons. (In my dreams) Fran