I wanted to post a follow up regarding the Riis Park issue I mentioned last
week.

We have gotten the attention needed from NPS management and were given
assurances that the area referred to as "Sparrow Corner" which was damaged will
be restored and noted as a sensitive area.

Many thanks to all who reached out and helped especially Rich Kelly, Gail
Benson and Patricia Lindsay. Your actions helped greatly and very likely saved
that area from further demise.

Cheers,
--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire