blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  The Pink-footed Goose is still amongst the Canadas as of 5:30pm
at Hendrickson Park in Valley Stream. Alternately feeding along the narrow
strip of grass between the tennis courts and the lake, and in the lake itself.
Plumb Beach in Brooklyn also continues to host a pair of Nelson's Sparrows,
albeit a shy pair. Seen at about 4:15pm today along the south side of the marsh
closer to the inlet.
-Ethan
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone