I've made two changes to the State and County pages along with the top 10
location pages for the top 15 counties.

The first modification changes the default sort on the 'Overview' page. It
now sorts with the most recently discovered additions for the State, County
and top 10 locations appearing at the top of the list. The other ways of
sorting are still available. Just click on the headings 'Last Seen' and
'High Counts'. The 'Overview' links appear on the 'Explore a Location' line
above the Bar Charts table for the State & County pages and on the 'eBird
Links' on the location pages.

The other change is to the Bar Charts table. I've added a link to produce a
Bar Chart for the previous month as well as the 'current month'. When I
update the pages near the end of the month there is a loss of a few days to
pull the current month which can be accessed with the prior month URL.
You'll see what I mean. I like using this part of the wiki to quickly get
to the timeframe I'm looking for and when working with locations that have
multiple sub-locations as it is the quickest way to get there without
having to manually add multiple sub-locations when pulling them directly
from eBird.

Home page: http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Birding+in+New+York

Twitter link with images:
https://twitter.com/nycbirder/status/812704906108870656