Addendum to Dave's excellent description of the day: I passed the private
dock later in the day, and access has been roped off, with signs saying 'No
Trespassing."

*Donna L. SchulmanForest Hills, NY + North Brunswick,
njqueensgir...@gmail.com <queensgir...@gmail.com>*

* <http://www.flickr.com/photos/queensgirl>*