Can we get specific directions please?
Bob LewisSleepy Hollow NY

      From: John Gluth <jgl...@optonline.net>
 To: NYSBIRDS-L-for posts posts <NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu>
 Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 1:12 PM
 Subject: Re:[nysbirds-l] GREAT GRAY OWL, Massena

| For some reason this didn't get cross-posted here. Might be of some interest
to NYS birders outside the region of origin.

Subject: NNYBirds: Great Gray Owl, Massena
Date: Thu Feb 9 2017 13:35 pm
From: Northern_NY_Birds AT yahoogroups.com |
|   |
| As of 2:30pm today, the great gray owl (and a barred owl) were in 2 different
evergreen trees about 1/4 mile north of the Eisenhower Locks on the west side
of the road. The great gray was in plain view from the road.
Mary CurtisMassena

John Gluth,Sent from my iPhone --  NYSbirds-L List Info:  Welcome and Basics
Rules and Information   Subscribe, Configuration and Leave  Archives:  The Mail
Archive  Surfbirds  ABA  Please submit your observations to eBird!  --