Hi Everyone,

I was out guiding today and just received my home phone messages - one of
them was from a cell phone number that I don't recognize.  It was a man who
said the Ross's Gull was back on Simon Pond today!  He mentioned that it
flew toward the Piercefield Flow.  (A few of us wondered if that was where
it went - we checked the Setting Pole Dam area several times, but no luck.
Most of the Piercefield Flow area is inaccessible.)  The man didn't leave
his name and I haven't been able to reach him at his cell number.  I'll keep
trying.  His call came in at 2:30 p.m.  Very exciting news!

Joan Collins

President, NYS Ornithological Association

Editor, New York Birders

Long Lake, NY

(315) 244-7127 cell

(518) 624-5528 home