Although Ravens have now become regular throughout Long Island, this morning
was the first time I've found one right in a strip mall parking lot.   This guy
was calling and flying around in the Kohls shopping center on 25A in Rocky
Point, basically acting like an overgrown Fish Crow

Mike Cooper
Ridge, LI, NY

Sent from my iPhone