If you have already submitted your 2016 data and did NOT receive an email
from me (dated 3/25/17) with the subject "Your 2016 NYSOA County Listing
Data is IN" ..  Then please contact me at car...@prodigy.net
<mailto:car...@prodigy.net>  and let me know.

BACKGROUND:  It appears that my ISP was intermittently marking emails
generated by the online submission process as spam, instead of putting them
in my Inbox. I have already tracked down a few that I never received. This
note is intended to track down any others that never got to me.

Knowing this has happened once, I will implement more belts & suspenders
next year!

As always, thank you for your participation and your patience!

Good birding!

Carena Pooth

NYSOA