Late this morning I found a male EURASIAN GREEN-WINGED TEAL in with a flock
of American Green-winged Teal at the Visitor Center pool at Montezuma NWR,
Seneca County. It was fairly easy to pick out from the Americans by the
lack of shoulder bar, although the white side stripe was often obscured. I
uploaded a couple of digiscoped photos to the checklist for the moment:

https://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35443615

Many thousands of other dabblers are in the less frozen areas of the
refuge, but we were unable to find any Eurasian Wigeon or anything else out
of the ordinary. Thousands of Aythya continue at the north end of Cayuga
Lake as well.

Two SNOWY OWLS continue on Lott Farm in Seneca Falls.

Jay

--
Jay McGowan
Macaulay Library