We have had an abundance of red breasted nuthatches this year to our yard
feeders in Suffolk County.  At least 4 individuals continue to visit daily. And
then we have the occasional white breasted who visits about twice a week.  Far
more red breasted this year by us than ever before.

    On Saturday, April 22, 2017 11:57 PM, Larry Trachtenberg