CALLING ALL PELAGIC ENTHUSIASTS!!!!!

The overnight pelagic out of Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn scheduled for Sunday
August 27th/Monday August 28th is being moved up one day due to the
weather. If we have enough participants we will depart Saturday at 8pm and
return Sunday at 6pm.

There is always participant drop off when trips are rescheduled so spaces
will likely open up and we may need a few new sign ups to sail. If you are
registered for the current trip please notify Paul and Anita as soon as
possible to confirm your status (i...@paulagics.com). If you were not
signed up and would like to please email or call.
The trip will now be a true weekend adventure without any weekday work
conflicts!
The forecast is for a 1-3ft ride out in light winds. Sea surface temps are
looking good in the deep.

This trip aims for Band-rumped Storm Petrel, Leach's Storm Petrel,
Audubon's Shearwater and White-faced Storm Petrel among the more expected
shearwtaers and jaegers. This is also the time period for MEGA's like Fea's
Petrel and Black-capped Petrels which have been seen on prior trips.

For more information on Paulagic trips and signing up:

http://paulagics.com/preparations/where-do-we-go-how-far-why

http://paulagics.com/contact-us

Hope to see you aboard!

Sean Sime