My wife RuthAnn and I arrived at Parking Field 5, RMSP at ~ 1520. We
started walking toward the lighthouse together, but soon parted. She has a
fast pace, and wanted a good workout, while I walk slower than she does,
even when there isn't many birds to admire ! When I finally reached the
"Light", I found Ruth relaxing on one of the commemorative benches that
have been placed around the base of it. After a short stay, we headed back
toward the car, with Ruth resuming her power walk, while I headed west in
my comfortable gait...but not before reading all the dedication plaques on
each of the ~ dozen  benches - all having wonderful sentiments expressed !

 I, of course, was last getting back, finding a contented spouse, matching
my feelings exactly !  Although there weren't many birds, I did see 2
Peregrine Falcons, an immature in flight, as I approached the "Light",
along with a perched adult,  busily eating its prey, and providing some
neat photos, on my return leg.

Cheers,
Bob