Since Debbie and Bob posted a list of what they saw I won't do a whole list
just to say I saw most of what they saw except the gull and a few others, plus
some not on their list.  I also had an Orange-crowned Warbler (maybe the same
one) near where the entrance trail into the woods is in the northwestern corner
of the lot by the fishing access path, where the poplars are.  Had a Cooper's
Hawk over Turtle Cove.  The Dunlin and Laughing Gulls were still in the puddle
in the lot when I left and the yellowlegs were in the small cove to the right
of Hunter Island.  At Bartow-Pell I had two Field and one Chipping Sparrow in
with all the Songs next to the mansion.  Saw the Osprey catch some kind of long
narrow fish.  Of course I missed the Nelson's Sparrows again at both the cove
and at Bartow-Pell.
Andrew Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4629
Phone: 914-963-3080; Cell: 914-319-9701
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums