>From the west, take the Meadowbrook or the Wantagh south to the Ocean Parkway
>then head east.

>From the east, take the Robert Moses Causeway south to the Ocean Parkway then
>head west.

A few photos of the Corn Crake are here:

https://flic.kr/p/21gLeDn

Shai Mitra
Bay Shore
From: bounce-122027332-11143...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-122027332-11143...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of
suefeus...@optonline.net [suefeus...@optonline.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 11:43 AM
To: NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Corn Crake at Cedar Beach (Suffolk Co.)

A Corn Crake (this is no joke) is currently feeding on the north shoulder of
the Ocean Parkway east of the Cedar Beach marina. The bird is staying close to
the shrubline. From the west bound lane line up the Cedar Overlook cell tower
to your left. Also, there is a south facing “Emergency Stopping Only” sign on
the north side of the parkway. Sue and I are watching the bird with Shai Mitra
and Pat Lindsay. Photos later on my Flickr site.

Ken @ Sue Feustel

Sent from my iPhone