Hi Everyone!

A reminder, the rules of the listserv (as far as I can remember) state not to
post ultra specific locations of owls. I believe general area is acceptable.

I saw a man today drive up to the topside to one of the south facing dunes
(literally off the road and up to the top of the dune) right before the west
side of Shinnecock Inlet. I have no idea what he was up to (and it wasn’t a
gov’t car either). But that incident is a perfect example as to why we don’t
post specific locations of owls.

I received a few choice opinions of my vague posting earlier today and this is
my general response to those replies and a general reminder to all. And
remember, if you don’t have something nice to say, zip it!!!!!

Happy owling!

Elizabeth A. DiNapoli B.A., M.Ed.
Manager of Clerkship Education
Physician Assistant Studies
School of Health Professions
New York Institute of Technology Old Westbury, NY 11568
516.686.3827 (w)
516.404.1984 (c)