I wonder if that’s the same Spottie we saw on last year’s Brooklyn CBC? Same
location.

Rick

From: bounce-122076748-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-122076748-3714...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Andrew Baksh
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 6:16 PM
To: nysbirds-l <nysbirds-l@cornell.edu>
Cc: Nyc ebirds <ebirds...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Gulling in Brooklyn & Queens

The highlights from Gulling at multiple sites in Brooklyn and Queens include.

Black-legged Kittiwake (1) adult seen in a massive flock of Gulls just off Riis
Park in Queens, That flock also produced 1 Iceland and 2 Lesser Black-backed
Gulls.

2 Banded Herring Gulls and 1 banded Ring-billed Gull. Both of the banded
Herring Gulls are from the Apploedore Island banding program.

At Bush Army Terminal Park in Brooklyn, I locked onto a late Spotted Sandpiper;
very likely the same one I observed on October 28th. CBC folks will want to
keep tabs on this one for their count as it is hanging around.

Cheers,

--------

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind

林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain

 <http://refspace.com/quotes/Sun_Tzu> Sun Tzu
<http://refspace.com/quotes/The_Art_of_War> The Art of War

(__/)
(= '.'=)

(") _ (")

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh

www.birdingdude.blogspot.com <http://www.birdingdude.blogspot.com>

 <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm> Welcome and Basics

 <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm> Rules and Information