As a service to birders and CBC coordinators, NYSOA maintains an
easy-to-use, one-page online calendar of NYS Christmas Bird Counts:

http://nybirds.org/ProjCBC.htm

Birders like it!  Google Analytics show that the CBC calendar is currently
the top page being visited on our website aside from the home page.

So if you're running a CBC in NYS and it's not listed on the NYSOA CBC
calendar yet, send me your information and I'll post it posthaste!  You can
fill out the form online at http://nybirds.org/ProjCBCinfoform.htm or just
send me an email with the following information:

Name of CBC circle

4-letter ID of CBC circle

CBC date

Contact Name

Contact email

Contact phone number

Thanks!

Carena Pooth

New York State Ornithological Association (NYSOA)

www.nybirds.org <http://www.nybirds.org>

www.nysyoungbirders.org <http://www.nysyoungbirders.org>

The Christmas Bird Count is a project of National Audubon.

---