For all New York County shared locations (120 pages / 222 hotspots) I've
reviewed and tailored the links for both weather icons (see image link
below).

• Weather Underground site is more of graphical interface
• NOAA site is more text based with graphics including an hourly weather
forecast chart

I've included two options just in case one of the sites is temporarily
down. Having both a graphical and a text based option is helpful. I tend to
go for the NOAA details.

• There's a total of over two dozen weather stations used for the Weather
Underground site
• The NOAA current conditions and forecasts exist for blocks that are 1.5
miles on a side

New York County page:
• http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/New%20York

Facebook link with images:
• https://www.facebook.com/groups/NYBirders/permalink/1841474095864433/

The wiki pages will be active at the current location until at least the
end of Sep. 2018. I'm hoping to find a new home for the pages before then.
--
Ben Cacace
Manhattan, NYC