I was out in my yard caring for my plants and I heard some faint chittering
coming from the unused chimney in my house.  I couldn't figure out where it was
coming from at first but then realized it was in the chimney!  We've always had
swifts flying around the house but it never occurred to me they were living in
the chimney.  I'll have to keep an eye out at dusk to see if that is definitely
what the noise is, but it sure sounds like that's what it is.
Andrew Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4629
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums