Which way do the stripes on the head run? If across the top,(eye to eye)
it's a woodcock. If front to back, it's a snipe.

Patricia Lindsay
Bay Shore

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Kaitlyn Parkins wrote:

Hi Romi,

Unfortunately d-bird does not have the functionality to display uploaded
photos on the map, only the species name. We use the photos on our end
for ID verification where possible. It would be a great feature to add
in the future though. For what its worth, it looks like a woodcock to
me!

Best,
Kaitlyn

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 11:39 AM Romi Paek <romi.p...@gmail.com