I know it's been posted by Isaac, but just wanted to say the Golden-crowned was
seen where Isaac said and at the feeders shortly after sunrise at 22 Depot St.
Also seen while waiting for the sparrow were 2 Bald Eagles, an imm. and adult
as well as a Pileated Woodpecker.  Later nearby on Airport Rd. off of Rte. 30 I
had at least 4 more eagles, 2 adults and 2 imm. plus 6+ Common Ravens, but no
Golden Eagle.  On the way home I stopped at Wallkill River N.W.R. and saw the
Say's Phoebe north of Oil City/State Line Rd. along the Winding River Trail.
It was far out on the right past the picnic tables about 150-200feet or so.
Many of the people who were at the sparrow were there too:-)
Andrew Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4629
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums