I caught sight of the TBMU at around 3:50 from 92 street pedestrian overpass
and followed it up to the Veterans Pier. It came in just a few feet from the
end of the pier, then floated inland to the area just south of the wastewater
treatment plant. It stuck around for a while then dove and we lost sight of it
after that.

Thanks for the alert!

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm