*PS to Larry Trachtenberg's good note about Lower Hudson eagles & Teatown's
Hudson River EagleFest happening Sat Feb 9, 9:00am-4:00pm (snow date Sun
Feb 10)*

*To find out more about Teatown's EagleFest visit:
https://www.teatown.org/events/eaglefest/
<https://www.teatown.org/events/eaglefest/>*
Admission price is for entry to Croton Point Park, EagleFest headquarters,
where there are huge heated tents and a day-long schedule of live raptor
shows & other presentations as well as hourly guided bird walks, all
included in admission.
Schedule here: https://www.teatown.org/eaglefest-schedule/
Over 25 environmental organizations with info/ed tables will be there as
well as food vendors.

*The key eagle viewing spots that Larry mentioned are all free entry and
Teatown has made an online map of 23 eagle viewing spots, many with heated
warming tents, including:*
* Croton boat ramp (AKA Echo Canoe Launch)  (walking distance from
Croton-Harmon Metro North Station)
     Sponsored by Saw Mill River Audubon
* George's Island County Park
     Sponsored by Saw Mill River Audubon
* New Croton Dam
     Sponsored by Bedford Audubon

Free parking in Croton Point Park and just outside the park entrance ("Lot
A") and free shuttle buses between Metro North RR station, boat ramp and
Croton Point Park. (1.25 mi walk from station to EagleFest headquarters in
the park.)

*Here's the online map of viewing spots:*
https://www.teatown.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/EF-viewing-sites-2019-compressed-1.pdf

Anne Swaim, Executive Director
Saw Mill River Audubon
www.sawmillriveraudubon.org