Sharing for those who may be interested in attending the Brooklyn Bird
Club's September meeting, taking place this Tuesday, 9/17 at 7pm, thanks
and hope to see you there:

BATS AT PROSPECT PARK ZOO, PRESENTED BY THE WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY
STAFF AND PAUL KEIM
SEPTEMBER 17 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00  PM

Come learn about the bats native to our area  with a presentation from
Wildlife Conservation Society Employees who are studying the bat diversity
within the grounds of our WCS institutions. We will conclude our evening
with a walk, with naturalist Paul Keim, on zoo grounds looking for bats and
other evening fauna that call the natural areas of the zoo home.

This meeting will take place inside the Prospect Park Zoo in the
Conservation Classroom, please wear comfortable shoes to venture outside
with.

Please ensure you are on time, doors open at 6:45pm and you must enter
through the service gate on Flatbush Avenue (between the Flatbush Av. main
entrance of the zoo and the Lefferts Historic House).