Hi Ben,

I am afraid that people are starting to confuse the two landfills of Shirley
Chisholm State Park. They are using Shirley Chisholm SP (Fountain Ave.
Landfill) When they are actually at Shirley Chisholm SP (Pennsylvania Ave.
Landfill).
Becasue the main landfill that being birded much more often and the one located
at the parking lot is the Pennsylvania Ave. Landfill, I am suggesting to change
the other landfill name to Fountain Ave. Landfill (Shirley Chisholm SP)
instead. This will make people think twice before choosing it. Or maybe, go
back to the old name "Fountain Ave. Landfill".

Thank you for what you do.
Gus

Sent using Zoho Mail

 ---- On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 00:18:34 -0400 Ben Cacace bcac...@gmail.com