I and at least eight other birders tried for the Brewster's and Golden-winged
Warbler along the power line trail at Ironwood Road.  We took the trail north
of the parking lot.  I don't know if anyone went south.

Park here:  41.234766, -74.237734.

To get to the trail going north you have to walk out the south end of the
parking lot, then loop around to the west and north.  Cross the stream.  When
you leave the woods and head north you will cross over two small hills.  The
first one is quite steep, the second not.  Start looking after the second hill
and before you get to the third hill, which is really tall.  I've been told you
can keep on going past that.

I encountered the Brewster's between the second and third hills.  However, I
didn't get a very satisfying look and no good photo.  This was around 8:00 or
8:30.  Another birder and I saw the Golden-winged in about the same spot thirty
minutes later.

Both birds were elusive and frustrating.  I don't think anyone saw either bird
after that.  I left about 10:30 and don't know what happened after that.

 Prairie Warblers are abundant.

Bob Lewis
Sleepy Hollow NY

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 9:13:27 AM EDT, CobyNomi Klein <dobyn...@gmail.com>