I have no statistics about break-ins here.  I've lived in Sleepy Hollow for 30+
years and do not recall hearing anything.

I do know that the three times I've been there, there have always been quite a
few other cars parked there.  Once I got the last reasonable spot.  It's on a
pretty major road.  There's a lot of foot traffic on the paths.

To each his own.

Bob Lewis

On Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:43:40 PM EDT, Lisa Curtis