We inadvertently left out the names of the winning team members. Pteam
Ptarmigeddon: Tim Dunn, John Gluth, Pete Morris, and Taylor Sturm.

Contrary to some rumors floating around, the omission was not a further
example of malfeasance on the part of the Outlaws, now dethroned as the
Masked Tityras!

Patricia Lindsay
Bay Shore