If you just type in "flax pond,  st james" Your gps will take you right to the
parking area.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 12:00 PM, Susan Herbst<susie...@optonline.net> wrote:
  Thank you. I’ve been all over Google maps, and can’t seem to find anything
other than an access point (just a path opening) from a street.Can you tell me
where the parking lot is?Thank you.S