Yes, I know, but didn’t want to be accused of exaggerating, and don’t have the
F&F’s at hand.

From: bounce-125035260-3714...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-125035260-3714...@list.cornell.edu> On Behalf Of Peter Post
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 9:10 PM
To: rc...@nyc.rr.com
Cc: Thomas Fiore <tom...@earthlink.net>; NYS Birds <nysbirds-l@cornell.edu>;
Emily Peyton <epey...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] nysbirds-l] N.Y. County incl. Manhattan, NYC - 10/12
- Bonaparte's Gulls / (etc.)

I believe It’s been down for longer than that  Check Xmas Bird Counts for exact
years and details. We used to get large numbers at such places as Pt. Lookout,
for example. But no longer There’s been a change in ecology or something in
region 10. Yet there are still large numbers of Bonaparte’s being seen on the
Great Lakes and to the south of us in the mid-Atlantic States.

Sent from my iPhone