Tom,

Thanks again for the updates.

Correction to the CACG report. The name on the checklist and the photo of
the Cackling Goose are both from Cathy Weiner ... not Annie Barry:

Also well worth noting is the [Richardson’s] Cackling Goose photo’d. by
Annie Barry at Governors Island (which is closed to general public access
for the winter & into early spring) on the previous Thursday, 2/11; the
report is at https://ebird.org/checklist/S80841692

All the best.

Ben Cacace
Manhattan, NYC