Despite the much appreciated efforts of Rich Guthrie, Gary Chapin, and others
to track it for us during our long drive, the goose and it's 20 or so Canada
friends had disappeared into the private and patrolled trailer park before we
arrived around 5:30 this evening. We waited until they flew out—the trailer
park flock and about 100 in all between 7:15 and 7:30 coming from other points
east. Conveniently they all landed on the water where we could see them until
it got too dark. No luck but we can’t be completely sure it didn’t sneak past.
It was definitely not in the group of 29 that flew out from the near trailer
park at 7:15, in good light.
Good luck if you try for it tomorrow.

Pat Lindsay and Shai Mitra

Sent from my iPhone