Sad news this morning.
The Oystercatcher nest has vanished and no eggs were to be found.
I don't know what happened overnight because yesterday, they were still there.
NPS didn't come in time to save this nest, though.
No evidence of egg shells either. at least, this ruled out the possibility of
an accident (someone stepping on them).

The other nest at Dead Horse Point is still intact with three eggs. Nests in
DHP have better chance of survival because of the absence of dogs over there
and the treasure-diggers are not interested in these kind of eggs.
Gus

 ---- On Thu, 27 May 2021 17:38:54 -0400 Joe Jannsen <jjann...@tnc.org> wrote
----